Brighten your skin with Fraxel laser resurfacing. This laser rejuvenates your skin removing sun damage, pigmentation, in addition to fine lines and wrinkles. It is gentle enough to be used on all skin types, but powerful enough to remove decades of sun damage. A series of 3 sessions is recommended for best results. Fraxel laser series of 3 sessions: $3096 (save $774). T&Cs apply.
- Fraxel is an advanced resurfacing laser that improves skin texture.
- This laser is ideal for patients in their 30s to 60s who would like to reverse the signs of aging.
- Fraxel removes superficial pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles as well as sun damage, including sun spots.
- This laser is one of the best tools for neck & chest rejuvenation.
- Recovery is tailored to your permissible downtime, ranging from 3-4 days.
Our Fraxel Laser Results
Fractional thulium laser, 1 session using Fraxel. 5.5 day recovery time
Ask us more about this treatmant
In exceptional cases like this, Fraxel 1550 can markedly improve acne scars
Ask us more about this treatmant
Fraxel Laser Package Info
Fraxel laser resurfacing is one of the most widely used lasers at Cutis Dermatology for a good reason- it significantly improves skin texture & quality in as little as one treatment session. Fraxel laser resurfacing treats-
- Uneven skin texture, pigmentation & blotchy skin
- Sun damage & precancerous sunspots
- Pigmentation such as freckles & age spots
- Enlarged pores
- Dull skin
Fraxel laser resurfacing takes 30 minutes to perform. Recovery is tailored for each patient, & ranges from 3 to 4 days. At Cutis Dermatology we use clinical strength numbing gel prior to each treatment- this ensures comfort levels during the procedure. Each session is conducted in our specialist laser suites & performed by our experienced nursing team.
Most conditions will require a series of 3 sessions, spaced 6 to 10 weeks apart. You will notice an improvement within one session, however with the second & third session, your skin will markedly improve its appearance.
Our clinic provides comprehensive Fraxel packages, tailored to every patient.
Single treatment Fraxel laser cost: $1290
Fraxel treatment series: 3 sessions for $3096
*$1290 single treatment normal density, $1690 super high density Fraxel laser (dermatologist prescribed).
At Cutis Dermatology we employ over 40 laser & energy devices. This ensures that you are receiving the most technologically advanced rejuvenation pathway for your skin.
Book a consultation with our nurses or dermatologists to see if Fraxel is right for you.
Our dermatologists & nurses are one of the most experienced laser operators in Australia, having worked with Fraxel lasers for over 15 years. We not only perform the procedure, but teach laser resurfacing nationally & internationally. Our practice has produced numerous peer reviewed publications on the use of fractional lasers & the settings used throughout the world have been developed by our dermatologists. We employ special settings devices to ensure the best possible results.
Fraxel is best employed for sun induced pigmentation, including sun damage, age spots, freckles & su spots. For hormonal causes of pigmentation & marks due to acne, pico lasers such as Picosure Pro & Picoway are better options.
Fraxel will improve your skin quality, namely fine lines, pigmentation & altered texture. For deeper lines & wrinkles, our team employs other lasers & energy devices. As a guide-
- Smoker’s lines: ablative CO2 or erbium lasers
- Deep wrinkles around the eyes: CO2 lasers & injectables
- Jowls & laxity: CO2 lasers & RF devices
- Dynamic lines: injectables including muscle relaxants & dermal fillers
For more involved resurfacing, book a consultation with our specialist dermatologists.