Here is a guide of our fees.
It is an estimate for a typical treatment. The best way to get an accurate cost for your treatment is, of course, to have a consultation with one of our experts. Rest assured; we won’t give you a hard sell. Yes, that’s refreshing.
Simply get in touch & we will do our best to help you.
Dermatologist: $270 new patient ($100 deposit required)
Dermatologist: $195 follow up
Nurse: Free* consultation
*Fee redeemable on treatment or products; initial $99 applies
Virtual Consultation: Internationally acclaimed dermatologist, Dr Davin Lim offers a virtual strategic consultation. This service gives you a road map to your skin goals. A typical consultation ranges from 20 to 40 minutes, depending on complexity. $330 USD* (about $490 AUD). Follow up appointments are $250 USD ($350 AUD).
Following a virtual consultation you will be given a summary of the topics discussed & a treatment plan for your records. For more information email email@example.com
*Quoted in USD as most of Dr Davin Lim’s patients who employ this service reside in the United States, Europe & the Middle East.
Laser resurfacing is more affordable than you think. Our nursing team performs a variety of resurfacing procedures ranging from level 1 to level 4; most resurfacing procedures fall into these categories.
Our specialist Dermatologists perform level 5 resurfacing which is commonly reserved for severe sun damage, deep wrinkles and photoaging.
- Level 1 Laser Resurfacing $460 per treatment (Clear & Brilliant)
- Level 2 Laser Resurfacing $1090 per treatment (Fraxel)
- Level 3 Laser Resurfacing $1,490 per treatment (High density Fraxel)
- Level 4 Laser Resurfacing $1,990 -$2490 per treatment (CO2 fractional laser +/- Fraxel laser)
- Level 5 Laser Resurfacing $3,990 -$5990 per treatment (CO2 fully ablative / Erbium)
Our cosmetic nurse injectors are experienced in providing personalised and natural results.
- Consultation: $99 deposit – redeemable on treatment
- Anti-wrinkle: $5-$14 per unit
- Lip Filler: $490 per ml
- 1ml Dermal Filler: $650
- 2ml Dermal Filler: $1200 (package)
- 3ml Dermal Filler: $1750 (package)
- 4ml Dermal Filler: $2000 (package)
- Hyaluronic Acid Bio Remodeller $1600 (2 x 2ml treatments)
- Anti-wrinkle 2 areas: from $449 (package)
- Anti-wrinkle 3 areas: from $549 (package)
- PDO Threads: $13 per thread
Cosmetic injectable fees vary when treated by our specialist Dermatologists.
Our laser nurses and therapists are experienced in treating mild to moderate acne scars and can guide you with an effective treatment plan that best suits your scars and downtime.
As a guide, nurse led scar revision fees are;
- Lasers for red acne scars: $290 to $490 per treatment
- Lasers for acne scars: CO2 & erbium: $890 to $990 per treatment
- Acne Scar Repair Series (Fractional lasers): A series of 3 treatments for $2135 (save $535)
- Fraxel for acne scars: $790 – $990 per treatment
- Infini/Genius Radio Frequency Microneedling: $690 – $990 per treatment
- TCA CROSS/Paint: $390 -$590 per treatment
- Pico lasers for brown acne scars: $290 – $590
- Injections for keloid scars: $150 – $190
Our dermatologists are involved in surgical & deep laser procedures. Prices vary according to Medicare item numbers. Fees reflect the complexity of each procedure.
Our team of laser nurses & therapists offer cost effective and accessible procedures for pigmentation and melasma. A comprehensive consultation ensures you are well informed on both the procedures and home cares to assist in pigmentation reduction.
- Nanosecond/dermal toning: $250 per treatment
- Nanosecond Melasma package: A series of 5 sessions for $890 (save $360)
- Pico Melasma: $440 per treatment
- Melasma series: A series of 4 treatments for $1248 (save $512)
Complex pigmentary conditions such as birthmarks, dermal melanocytosis, dermal melasma & other uncommon cases are managed by our specialist Dermatologists. These may carry a Medicare rebate.
Pico lasers are a great option for skin rejuvenation when downtime is limited. Our nurses apply pico laser technology to address early acne scars, mild wrinkling, sun damage and skin rejuvenation. Ethnic skin types benefit significantly from pico rejuvenation.
Our laser nurses have extensive training in managing vascular concerns such as mild rosacea, telangiectasia, surgical scars, red stretch marks & red acne marks.
- Vascular laser full face: from $490
- Vascular laser cheeks: $250
- Telangiectasia’s (vessels around the nose): $150
- Red stretch marks: from $350. Prices vary due to size.
Our specialist Dermatologists manage complex vascular concerns. These prices are determined at your initial consultation, Medicare rebates may apply.
Our nurses offer comfortable and affordable picosecond laser tattoo removal with modern technologies to ensure a safe & effective outcome. We have both Picoway & Picosure Pro lasers. Several factors determine the number of sessions required & prices reflect the size of the unwanted tattoo.
- Spot size tattoo removal: $90 per treatment
- Small tattoo removal: $130 per treatment
- Medium tattoo removal: $200 per treatment
- Large tattoo removal: $250 per treatment
- Extra-large tattoo removal: from $300 per treatment
BBL or broad band light is treatment for pigment & sun damage. It’s great for freckles, chest & decolletage rejuvenation.
- BBL full face: $590 per treatment
- BBL neck and neck and décolletage: $690 per treatment
- BBL forearms: $550 per treatment
- BBL full arms: $790 per treatment
Chemical peels instantly improve the texture and tone of the skin. At Cutis Dermatology, our nurses and therapists offer a variety of chemical peels including lactic, glycolic, salicylic, trichloroacetic & retinoic acid peels. Deep chemical peels such as high concentration trichloroacetic & Jessner are performed by our specialist Dermatologists.
- Nurse led chemical peels: $120
- Dermatologist led chemical peels: from $2,990
Why not add an LED to your chemical peel?
LED’s are a relaxing yet beneficial addition to your chemical peel. LEDs can improve a variety of skin conditions such as acne, rejuvenation & wound healing.
- LED treatment: $95
- LED added to chemical peel: $65
- LED series: 5 sessions is $380 (save $95)
A heat-based device that allows our nurses and therapists to resurface, tighten & rejuvenate the skin with minimal downtime.
- Tixel full face: $600
- Tixel eyes: $350
Medical grade narrowband phototherapy is used to treat psoriasis, vitiligo & various rashes. This is bulk billed via Medicare with no out of pocket fee.
At Cutis Dermatology, we are committed to providing exceptional dermatological care and aesthetic treatments to our valued patients. We understand that each individual’s experience with our treatments may vary, and it is essential to clarify our refund policy.