Our specialist team of injectors have been using collagen stimulating dermal fillers since 2007. With an extensive portfolio of dermal fillers, we can select the best type for your anti-aging needs. These fillers have certain advantages over normal hyaluronic acid fillers as they last longer & provide more structural support.
- Collagen stimulating fillers have unique properties compared to hyaluronic acid fillers
- These fillers are used to create support & structure in areas such as the jawline
- They also replace volume loss in the hands & temples
- Collagen stimulating fillers last between 30-50% longer compared to HA fillers
- These fillers are often more cost effective in the long run as they last longer, but also provide more volume than HA fillers
Collagen Stimulating Dermal Fillers at a glance
Our results speak for themselves
Poly lactic acid dermal filler stimulates collagen production. It can be diluted according to the patient.
Ask us more about this treatmant
PLLA dermal filler. Poly lactic acid can stimulate collagen production.
Ask us more about this treatmant
PLLA & Calcium hydroxyapatite filler can treat the-
- Smile lines
- Marionette lines (lines extending from mouth to chin)
- Early jowl folds
- Creases at mouth corners
- Chin wrinkles
If you are after facial rejuvenation that appears natural & refreshing, & not over-plumped or obvious, our experienced team of injectors at Cutis Dermatology is your answer. Our Brisbane based dermatologists & nurses have been using collagen stimulating fillers for over 15 years.
The two most important factors for a natural, fresh, age-appropriate filling result is firstly the skill set of your practitioner, & secondly the materials they work with. Our dermatologists have over 15 years’ experience in the use of all types of fillers.
This is when they select collagen stimulating fillers-
- For structural definition & creating angles. The most common treated area for this application is the jawline. Calcium hydroxyapatite closely mimics bone & is ideal for this area.
- For large volumes including the temples & cheeks in severe volume deception due to age or illness. PLLA filler is diluted in 9 mls, as compared to only one ml for hyaluronic acid fillers.
- For extra collagen stimulation, especially in sun damaged skin. Fillers are used as a ‘wash’ just under the skin’s surface to help activate fibroblasts or collagen stimulating cells.
Collagen stimulating fillers, in particular calcium hydroxyapatite, is useful in patients who have Tyndall due to thin skin under the eyes. Tyndall is due to too high a concentration of HA filler, & or if the product is too superficial.
For complex jobs like these, our injectors use a hyper diluted formulation of filler. The downside is that it can take 3-4 months for optimal outcomes.
Aging hands that have lost the firmness of youth & and now appear bony, dehydrated & can be rejuvenated with the help of these fillers. They provide volume & stimulate your own body to produce collagen to restore a smoother, plumper look to your hands.
We find that calcium hydroxyapatites is more effective & more cost effective than hyaluronic acid fillers, with the added benefit of lasting longer. Fillers are best combined with lasers as the latter addresses skin quality including pigmentation & sun damage.
Between 2-3 years, which is longer than most hyaluronic acid fillers
Our injectors have extensive experience in the use of longer lasting collagen stimulating dermal fillers. These fillers are best combined with lasers & energy devices that work synergistically to activate your immune system to regenerate hyaluronic acid & collagen.
Immediately, however, the best results may take an extra 2-4 months. The advantage of these fillers is that they stimulate your body to produce more collagen over time, as compared to normal hyaluronic acid fillers.
At Cutis Dermatology we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of quality & safety for our patients, regardless of which treatment you are considering. A consultation to evaluate your physical status & your medical history is the first step forward.
Book a FREE nurse consultation* at our Brisbane clinics to discuss dermal fillers.
For more complex cases, you can schedule a consultation with our dermatologists.
Consult fee of $248 applies for dermatologist assessment.
No, we use numbing anaesthetic mixed with collagen stimulating fillers, so the process is not painful. The injections take 1-3 minutes to perform. It’s that quick.
The exact number of treatments you will need will depend on your personal goals, your face, & your treatment plan. Most cases are completed in 1-2 sessions.
The total cost depends on two factors, who does it, & how much filler we use.
The exact volume of filler we use depends on your age, facial anatomy & volume loss.
Book a consultation with our nurse injectors for an assessment.