Cutis Dermatology is a specialist group of dermatologists based in the Western Suburbs of Brisbane. We have two locations, at Indooroopilly & Taringa.
Our team of 7 consultant dermatologists cover:
- General dermatology
- Paediatric dermatology
- Skin cancer diagnosis & management including surgical cases
- Hair & nail disorders
- Procedural dermatology; management of birthmarks & scars
- Cosmetic dermatology
Fax to 3088 6985 or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state the request is URGENT. Once we have received a referral, we will contact the patient to schedule an appointment within 24 hours.
What subspecialty clinics do we have at Cutis Dermatology?
Cutis Dermatology deals with all things skin. We have subspecialty clinics for-
- Hair disorders; run by Eshini & Heba
- Paediatric; run by Devita, Eshini & Heba
- Allergy patch testing; by Paul & Sarath
- Complex psoriasis; by Paul
- Cosmetic & procedural dermatology; by Heba, Eshini, Sarath & Davin
GP education webinars, talks & dinners
Cutis Dermatology conducts 4-6 sessions annually, covering basic skin disorders & management. We will keep you updated with upcoming events & lectures.
- CME points for most lectures
- Covering management of skin cancer, acne & common rashes
- Spots limited to 30 participants
- Stay tuned for events
Equipment; lasers & energy devices
Cutis Dermatology has one of the largest portfolios of lasers in Australia. We are the research & development centre for leading laser & injectable companies. With over 35 lasers & devices we can treat-
- Vascular lesions including rosacea & birthmarks
- Pigment in all skin types
- Resurfacing work for sun damage & superficial skin cancers
- Ablative work including rhinophyma, acne, surgical & traumatic scars
- Aesthetic dermatology including sun damage & wrinkles
- Phototherapy including narrowband & photodynamic therapy
We have 2 surgical operating theatres onsite, in addition to 12 licenced laser sui
Do we take referrals from nurses, nurse practitioners & dermal therapists?
Yes. Our procedural team of dermatologists can promptly see mishaps including dermal filler side effects, laser, chemical burns & acute urgent complications. Ideally patients should have a referral from a provider to claim a Medicare rebate.
Interested in skin?
For more in-depth scientific literature, you can find our work & publications online via Pubmed. Cutis International is a training organization that will recommence educational sessions & courses in 2022. For more information follow us on Instagram.