Cutis Clinic is the go-to location for anti-ageing skin treatment in Brisbane. With personalised plans that combine fractional laser, anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers, our experts ensure that the skin ageing process is substantially reduced in all of our highly-satisfied patients.
The state of Queensland is renowned for its high UV exposure levels that predispose its inhabitants to photodamage. This contributes to skin ageing.
Cutis Clinic has the specialists and specialist equipment you need to start reversing photodamage today. All you need to do is contact us.
- Anti-ageing solutions include both prevention and treatment
- Application of SPF 50+ sunscreen on a daily basis and the application of a Vitamin A serum at night, together with specialist AHA chemical peels can significantly slow down the aging process
- Fractional laser, TCA peels, and anti-wrinkle and dermal fillers can treat skin-related ageing
- The simple reduction of photodamage-related skin pigmentation and improvements in skin texture and tone offer dramatic results for the majority of clients
- Wrinkles and fine lines can also be treated with a fusion of laser, chemical peels and anti-wrinkle injections or dermal fillers, depending on the depth and location of wrinkles