Aquagold Mesotherapy is our go to treatment for zero downtime skin refinement. Mesotherapy delivers muscle modulators & dermal hydrators to instantly reduce fine lines, blotchy skin, oil production, and improve skin texture.
- Aquagold delivers a bespoke mix of hyaluronic acid & muscle modulators
- It instantly hydrates, clarifies, refines & rejuvenates skin
- Benefits include reduced redness & oil production
- Aquagold improves skin texture with dermal delivery of hyaluronic acids
- Smooth wrinkles with micro anti-wrinkle solutions
- At Cutis Dermatology we employ Aquagold to help maintain skin health
Aqua gold Facials at a glance
Our results speak for themselves
Aquagold Fine Touch is a revolutionary device designed to painlessly deliver customised micro-doses of hyaluronic acid gels, anti-wrinkle solution & skin boosters directly into the skin.
The system’s gold-plated needles are ultra-thin – even finer than a human hair – so clients experience minimal discomfort to achieve a softer and more natural outcome.
The two main ingredients are-
Hyaluronic acid gels & anti-wrinkle, also known as Microanti-wrinkle. Unlike HA serums that sit on the skin’s surface, miconeedling hyaluronic acid delivers this key ingredient directly into the deeper dermal layers. This accounts for improved hydration, & immediate improvement of pores & wrinkles.
Microanti-wrinkle further reduces fine lines, reduces blotchiness & excess oil production. It acts synergistically with HAs to improve light reflex & skin luminosity.
Immediately as hyaluronic acid instantly plumps the skin. The best results are seen at 7-12 days after mesotherapy as myo-modulation from anti-wrinkle reduces fine lines, pores & uneven skin texture.
This zero-downtime procedure can –
- Instantly rejuvenate skin giving an even glow
- Improves textural changes, fine lines, enlarged pores
- Reduces redness & blotches
- Reduce oil & sebum
- Enhance the delivery of skin care active & serum
AQUAGOLD is one customized vial mixed with everything you need to address your goals. Bespoke infusions are delivered through gold coated micro channelling. For patients with hydration issues, we add more hyaluronic acid, whilst if you have more wrinkling, we add a higher dose of micro-anti-wrinkle.
Aquagold Mesotherapy can deliver actives to any area of the face & body, however we mainly use it as an instant pick up for face & decolletage.
Facial skin will look & feel smoother after treatment. The chest & neck area will be hydrated with less wrinkles & a more even skin tone.
This treatment is ideally suited for-
- No downtime skin rejuvenation for those seeking the last 5% of skin refinement.
- Rosacea & sensitive skin types. Hyaluronic acids provide non-irritating collagen remodelling, whilst myo-modulation from micro-anti-wrinkle reduces redness, flushing & uneven skin texture.
- Pore refinement. Enlarged pores can be due to reduced collagen support & excess oil production. HAs & anti-wrinkle address the two main causes.
All skin colours: Mesotherpay does not induce heating, hence it is safe for all skin types & in conditions like melasma.
Aquagold mesotherapy improves skin quality, reduces fine lines & pore sizing. Treatments are painless & last up to 3 months. Hyaluronic acid can be added for extra hydration.
Results last 6 to 12 weeks, however, increases with more frequent treatments. Longevity can also be increased with higher concentration of actives.
A simple rejuvenation program that incorporates mesotherapy looks something like this-
- Laser assisted retinoid infusion or Pico laser resurfacing twice a year: fractional lasers can enhance retinoic acid.
- Aquagold Mesotherapy every 6 months: micro dosing of HA & anti-wrinkle improves hydration & wrinkles.
The next logical steps are soft tissue dermal fillers & muscle modulators or anti-wrinkle. These two treatments address deeper volume loss & dynamic wrinkles respectively.
- Lasers including fractional & pico can markedly improve skin quality, reducing redness, deeper lines, sun damage, & pigmentation.
- Chemical peels can further improve skin texture & with deeper peels contract collagen to improve skin laxity.
Dermal heating devices including HIFU & Radiofrequency can lift lax skin, improving skin tone & sag.
Book a FREE consultation with our procedural nurses. They will advise you of the best rejuvenation procedures based on clinical examination & your goals.
*Fee refundable upon procedural services.
This treatment does not replace anti-wrinkle & soft tissue fillers. Clinical dosing of muscle relaxing agents is more effective than micro-anti-wrinkle for treating dynamic lines & wrinkles.
Dermal fillers are more effective in replacing deep volume loss, as compared to superficial hydration offered by Aquagold.
Skin rejuvenation is complex as there are a dearth of procedures & products. You should carefully consider-
Skin rejuvenation goals: What are you aiming to achieve? Better skin texture, tone, volume, or all? Direct procedures based upon your aim.
Number of treatments: Will vary depending on your goals & concerns.
Skin type: Is important, how we treat Ethic skin is vastly different compared to lighter skin tones.
The equipment & expertise: Cutis Dermatology has the best laser systems & decades of clinical experience.
For a comprehensive guide, book a FREE consultation with our nurses or our consultant dermatologists. Dermatological assessment carries a consultation fee.