As the body’s largest organ, many things can go wrong in your skin, from itchy rashes, lumps and bumps to spots and rashes.
Cutis Clinic has a number of specialist dermatologists, all of whom have completed extensive postgraduate training in the study of skin disorders. Our roles as dermatology specialists are to diagnose, treat and educate clients in regards to a broad range of skin problems. We also work closely with your general practitioner, allergist and other specialists to get your skin back to normal as soon as possible.
Our speciality expertise and modern, innovative clinic ensures all of our clients are given access to the best solutions for their specific skin conditions.
A very wide range of skin conditions are treated at Cutis Clinic on a daily basis:
- Skin cancer assessment (surgical and non-surgical)
- Connective tissue diseases such as lupus and morphea
- Inflammatory skin diseases or acute rashes
- Fungal, bacterial and viral skin infections
- Contact dermatitis
- Allergic dermatitis and skin allergies
- Diseases of the hair and scalp
- Diseases of the nails
Please contact us to organise an appointment with our specialist clinics.